Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Padres and Yoga

Anybody know the difference between Yoga and Pilates? Thankfully I don't either.

Do you remember stories about Ted Williams swinging an axe all off-season? Or swinging three weighted bats until he couldn't lift his arms?

What's happened to today's baseball players and especially the Padres doing both Yoga and Pilates?

I didn't even read this article I was so disgusted. I'm sure it's much better for you and helps and all, but come on! I like my baseball teams like I like my coffee, HOT! I guess if yoga and pilates is gonna help with that then I'll let them slide... for now.

Uhhh yeah... lemme throw the focus on Klesko quick:

But the consensus is that yoga will help the 2005 Padres.

"I love it – all the guys love it," said left fielder Ryan Klesko, who joined the pitchers for yesterday's session. "It's been good for my hips."


You would love it Klesko! Stop talking about your hips, dude. Nobody cares!

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Nerd Hater said...

Sounds like Bravo already got to the Padres.

Also sounds like Zito might be a good fit on this club.

 
At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should all know that jbox does not drink coffee, as it makes him clean house big time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home