Thursday, February 17, 2005

This is what I like about the Padres

I like how they visit Children's Hospital and do good deeds around the community. Those guys are class acts.


"Hey Mr. Klesko do you think you'll hit any home runs this year?"
"Probably not Kid... Probably not."

Okay here's a real quote:
Asked about whether he had anything to prove this season, Klesko said, "I don't have anything to prove to the fans or to myself. I've had a long Major League career. The only thing I have to prove personally is to go out there and play as hard as I can every day. The main thing is not to focus on what I can do, but it's what I can do for the team to win."
Actually Klesko you do have something to prove to the fans THIS season. We all think you suck.

Here's how Greene answers, much more humble, no wonder the ladies (Sara) love this guy:
Greene said "I'm still going to try to get better. There are a lot of things I know I need to work on. And I'm going to use the same type of aggression."

1 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did Dex end up in a wheelchair?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home