Thursday, February 17, 2005

Boston doing "Wells" for themselves



I'm sick of Boston. They were much more likeable when they sucked. I was never a fan, lets be honest. I don't like these big baseball cities where people think they deserve to win. All this talk of like "My Grandfather's Grandfather never saw the Red Sox win the World Series..." Boo Hoo! Shut the hell up, Boston Fan. Now you've won, so you can just shut it!

I've never forgiven Larry Lucchino for going to Boston when things got tough here in SD. Actually, I was never a big fan of that guy.

Wells was much more likeable as a "hometown kid makes good" guy on the Padres. I find it interesting how ball players become a lot more likeable when they become Padres. Like Wells has always been a good player, but he seemed like a real Punk before coming here. Once they get here and outta the National Spotlight and without the press driving them crazy, they seem to relax. San Diego does that to you, which is a good thing.

P.S. -- I don't like Boston, NY or any other East Coast team.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jbox,

How can you possibly like a guy that's a drunk a-hole like Wells. He could give a shit about SD.

Also, I say good for Lucchino for leaving the Padres. He was a scape goat for Moores' antics and unethical behavior. Lucchino deserves a World Series pennant. I'd put Moores in the same category as the Spanos family for needing a good swift kick in the nuts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home