Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Through the magic of the internet...

...I'm able to listen to the game, while chatting with Kev and my brother, even though we're all in different places. And furthermore, I pass this information on to you. Magically! Like unicorns. Oh and Ted Leitner's taking a break day even though he had one yesterday. Lazy bum. We get a full 9 innings of Flan wherein we can judge him.

Update 12:54PM: They're talking schmack about our Padres over at Athletics Nation. I tried to create a user account real quick to defend our boys, but it takes 24 hours before I can comment. Those guys have thought of everything. Here's what they're saying in their mock play by play:
Brawl

Khalil Greene tries to take Beane down, but Billy just swats him off like a mosquito. And now Ryan Klesko has grabbed Beane's dog! And he's... oh my God... this, this can't be... he's dry humping Billy Beane's dog!
Man, I hope Jess's 12 year old cousin and his prospective 11 year old girlfriend aren't reading this. They talk nasty up in Oakland. And besides... everybody knows Burroughs is the dog humper on the team.

Update 1:13PM: So the A's open up a big inning on a couple errors and a homerun by Byrns. No joke, here's what Kev chats to me (I'm busrider):
Kev says:
i love that Burns [sic] guy
...
busrider says:
ah jeez
busrider says:
look at kev dude
Kev says:
at the A's games, they play Burn Baby Burn when he comes up to bat
busrider says:
already rooting for the other team
Kev says:
i'd take Burns [sic] over Greene any day
...
Kev says:
i forget they spell it Byrnes
Kev says:
i wish we had that kendall guy
When you hear about fairweather Padres fans, they're talking about Kev.

Update 12:35PM: Well, the A's won. I turned it off for a bit at 12-1 or something, and just checked in to verify. Haces la vida.

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Kev said...

I completely deny all comments posted by dex. I planning on taking legal action for slander.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home