Wednesday, March 09, 2005

T-Shirts

I've been to Fenway and among the greatest things to me were the vendors on the street selling t-shirts. Boston was playing Seattle, but there were plenty of "Yankees Suck, Jeter Swallows" and "Wake up the damn Bambino..." t-shirts to be had. (Right up there was singing Sweet Caroline in the 9th, watching Ichiro get caught stealing, and watching Ichiro go up the wall to rob a homerun, only to have his hand come down and the ball pop out.)

Anyways, back to the t-shirts. San Diego really needs some good bootleg t-shirts. I understand that San Diego is pretty restrictive when it comes to street vendors, but I may have to fight past the restrictions in order to get a forum for other people to appreciate my t-shirt slogan creativity.

Or I could just post them here, I guess.

How are these:
1. Front: "I Blame Nevin"
Back: "Padres Fan Since '76"

2. Front: "Forecast: Fair"
Back: "Padres Fan Since '76"

3. Front: "Coleman is a well hung star"
Back: "Padres Fan Since '76"

Or how bout a whole series of Coleman shirts. On the front you have a stencilized picture of Coleman a la Andre the Giant, and underneath it says "So whaddya do today?" Then on the back a variety of things like, "I took a shower and the curtain fell on me", "I went for a walk", or "I had lunch with Phil Rizzuto".

Man that'd be classic. I wonder who I have to talk to to make this happen? Do I have copyright protection on this blog? Can't let this stuff loose for free! Everything copyright Dex PFS76 2005!

3 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger jbox said...

Front: Leitner's Pubes
Back: Padres Fan Since '76

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger jbox said...

Front: Burroughs has got the Fifth Tool
Back: Padres Fan Since '76

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Nerd Hater said...

Cafe Press would be a good place to start.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home