Thursday, March 10, 2005

Random Thoughts 2

So the PR campaign begins. Good old Phil. Remind me, if I ever start a venture that makes no money, to name it after somebody rich who I can sucker $20k out of once a year. I'm only kidding.

So Bochy's pretty much decided on May. With any kind of Bill Veeckian luck, May will be awesome this season and the Petco AV club will be able to introduce his starts with sirens and MAYDAY flashing on all the scoreboards. Honestly though, I was rooting for the knuckleballer. In no small part, because of the fact that I really enjoy watching people throw knuckleballs. And also, because I enjoy saying, "knuckleball".

Also, is anybody else excited about the steroid hearings? I don't know why, but I have visions of a sequel to Eight Men Out. It's too bad eleven had to be summoned. Nine would've made for a more obvious sequel. Really, there should be twelve. I don't know why they don't grab Bonds also. I'm going to meditate a little about why I'm excited about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home