Thursday, March 03, 2005

Morning notes

B Games don't count, Sexson. Today, the games count! For what, I dunno... And what's this quote? "Woody Williams, an 11-game winner for the Padres last season." I think if they paid me to write about baseball, I'd get my stuff right. But then again, probably not.

I just heard for the first time the Go Padres! theme song for the season. I get a little bit of a feeling that San Diegans are a little bit too stuck up to shout "Go Padres" along with the song. Maybe I'm wrong.

I heard Dick Freeman comment about the comments Kevin Towers made about Caminiti. Michael Dowd's comments make it sound like there's controversy. I'll comment by saying I heard the Dick Freeman interview on the radio yesterday and it seemed to me to barely be a slap on the wrist.

And finally following up on that baseball dream I had. Last night I dreamt I had dinner with these 3 old people and one of them was an old Asian man named Soojay. I don't know what that has to do with baseball, but I thought Soojay was a cool name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home