Friday, March 04, 2005

LoJack and Links

You hear those LoJack commercials on Mighty 1090? Dude with the real smug voice relating stories about people getting their cars back. Is it just me, or does he sound real condescending? That's no way to advertise. Here's how you advertise. Ahh Overstock.com babe... How Jbox loves thee so... It's true, dude. People should know.

They should get her to go to games and cut to her after notable plays. Each time they cut to her she'll be wearing a different cute little outfit, and she can say something like, "It's all about the defense" or "It's all about the pitching" in a real sultry, slightly accented voice. You tell me that wouldn't awesome.

Also, I updated the links to add Padres Nation to our list of Padres Blogs. And David's blog is good music/culture stuff. He's also the manager of Death To Infidels! And he comments, so I thought I should plug him a little.

Update: Following up on the mushy videogames post, This report is saying that Nintendo's Pennant Chase Baseball is being delayed by a month. Man, that's bad form. How do you miss opening day with a baseball game? I was really hoping this would be good too, but the extra delay is huge. I'm ready to buy a baseball game NOW!

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Anonymous David said...

Um, thanks. I'll probably get into writing more baseball stuff as the season gets underway.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Nerd Hater said...

My post is gone.

Damn you Dex!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home