Monday, March 07, 2005

I Too Hate Jayson Werth

I can still visualize the hate Dex had that day at Petco. I've never seen him so angry and violent, since our days at UCSD. I was at that game with my Dad, sitting right next to Dex and his in-laws in section 120. Even my Dad commented on how pissed Dex was that afternoon.

Just to add insult to injury, Werth actually went 0-for-5, with 4Ks. I believe that is commonly known as the "golden sombrero." That was also Steve Finely's first game with the Dodgers. I so wish we landed that guy last year.

I remember thinking that this game really defined how the season would end, and how we would be LA's bitch. The next day, I heard Finley on the Jim Rome show talking about how that game had so much playoff atmosphere, and how it's great to be a Dodger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home