Thursday, March 17, 2005

I officially hate Mark McGwire

Who does this guy think he is? I'm watching the CBS Feed. Every answer McGwire gives is, "I'm not here to talk about the past. I'm here to turn this into a positive."

When asked what led to him eventually using Andro, McGwire goes on with, "I'm not here to talk about the past. I only want to turn this into a positive."

A positive!? Hey McGwire, you prick. You scumbag. You two faced red haired jerk. Ain't no POSITIVE on this subject. It infuriates me to listen to this LYING CHEATER take the fifth and talk about "positives".

(I said I "hate" him... I've gone to the dark side.)

2 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Anonymous David said...

It's even worse than that. He hasn't taken the 5th at all. If he wanted to take the 5th, he would say something like this in response to a question:

"On the advice of my attorney, I am invoking my 5th amendment right not to testify."

Then the quesioning would basically end. Instead, he keeps saying he won't talk about the past, and the keep letting him off the hook.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Dex said...

Man, that McGwire really rubbed me the wrong way for some reason. I'm more calm now. Got my 2 o'clock Dr Pepper.

I think what really bothers me is that he thinks he'd be a good spokesman for something. He never really says what. And then in the same breath he says he doesn't want to talk about the past and would rather turn everything into a positive.

Real positive dude, that Mark McGwire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home