Saturday, March 05, 2005

Cammy Backlash

Here we go... This does seem a little bit like a bad idea, but let's be honest. I don't think the Padres are going to be glorifying the dude. I imagine it'll just be a tasteful "In Memory" type of thing to acknowledge the guy.

That being said, I've heard some local radio dudes here throw Bonds over the coals, while say that Cammy only used the steroids to help him heal up quicker so he could use his God given talent to become MVP.

Ummmm... What?

If you're gonna hate on Bonds, Canseco or Giambi, can you really not hold Cammy to the same criticism? I guess being friendly really carries a lot of weight with some people.

1 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger jbox said...

I think people hate Bonds more because he's about to break some huge home records again and they don't wanna steroid user to do it. Those are the only records that most people care about.

When you think about it Cami was the only "nice" steroid user in the game.

With that said, I think all steroid users should be banned from the game for life and all records erased.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home