Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Ahhh Spring

That magical time of year when a young man's fancy turns to thoughts of love! And so that means that my thoughts have turned towards my wife, baseball and video games. Because I love them all.

Obviously, I love my wife more than video games and baseball, which is why I do yoga and pluck stray hairs out my neck. However, this baseball game preview at IGN lures me in ways that a woman cannot, exciting my baseball senses like girl scout cookies excite my taste buds. One note though: They eventually decide MVP 2005 is the game to get, but they don't mention the fact that MLB2k5 is only $19.99. I mention that so you can make a more informed decision, my fellow videogamers.

As it turns out, our Padres are also loving the yoga. Peavy was just on Mighty 1090's Too Much Show talking about their hot blonde yoga instructor. Peavy, how bout we focus more on your own wife and winning games than on that little strumpet of a yoga instructor, you downward facing dog you.

Update: The game we played at BestBuy was MVP 2005. I'm leaning towards that one for myself, though Nintendo is supposed to be coming out with a game this season also.

3 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger jbox said...

That post was a little mushy for a tough guy baseball blog like this one.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Nerd Hater said...

I concur

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Dex said...

Mushy? I seen the photos jbox has put up recently. Yankees spooning and wieners. I'd rather be a little mushy than have more Yankees spooning and wieners.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home