Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Random Thoughts

In case you missed it, here's Buster Olney's article on Mark Loretta being the best hit and run guy in the game.

Loretta obviously not performing a hit and run

On a related note, I like the name Buster. Like: You listen here, Buster! Nice old school ring to it.


On an unrelated note, I'm psyched for Carlos Hernandez to be managing the Tijuana Toros and playing against our very on San Diego Surf Dawgs. Carlos is so cool, dude. I wish I had a picture of him when he showed up to T. Gwynn's retirement in that black leather outfit. Leather pants and a leather jacket. That's crazy smooth, man. I can honestly say that he stole that show considering the fact that somebody had the bright idea to have Costas detail every single year of Tony's career.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home