Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Dodgers on Padres Pitching

Here are some Dodger thoughts regarding the Padres. I'm gonna read this first then decide how I feel about it. I can't wait for the Dodgers to come to town so's I can heckle that showboating prick, Werth. That guy makes me so angry.

UPDATED: So I read it and it seems pretty fair. It is exciting when Jake's on the mound and personally, I love the fact that our bullpen actually has some decent arms in it. Has Trevor lost a step though? I seem to recall a few times last year hoping Bochy would just leave Otsuka or Linebrink in. I'd love to see one of those two guys take over the closing responsibilities when Trevor finally decides to hang it up. When Trevor's on though, man that's great. I just hope he's on. Maybe all the new Hell's Bells graphics distracted him. Interesting though that he blew his saves last year in Boomer's starts. I guess AC/DC fans don't mesh with Metallica fans. But at least we can all agree that we love Creed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home